Monday 11 February 2013

February 11


Timur Batrutdinov was born on the 11 of February in 1978 in Moscow region. He is not only a bright, funny resident of Comedy Club, but also a talented actor and a beginning singer. His childhood was dull because he could not displayed himself as a person who could do more than spend his time in a hopeless place. Of course his childhood can’t be compared with his present life. And it’s proved by a great amount of TV programs and shows with his participation that we watch every day.

5 comments:

  1. He is very ambitious and talented. Timur is the idol of the youth of today, I like him, his jokes and songs very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a great appeal for him. I find Timur to be a perfect specimen of youthful health, strength and manly beauty. His sense of humour inspires me and makes me smile!

      Delete
  3. He is my favorite member of the Comedy club. He has a great sense of humor! And also I think he is a good man in life too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, he is a very talented person I think. I like to watch some programs with his participation)

    ReplyDelete